Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Public Relations / Social Media Specialist
8614 Westwood Center Dr Vienna, VA 22182 US
Our client has been providing competitive electricity, natural gas supply, renewable energy and carbon offsets to homeowners, small businesses, and large enterprises for over 25 years. They have a direct hire opening for a Public Relations / Social Media Specialist in their Vienna, VA location. In this role, you will manage and execute public relations campaigns, develop and implement social media strategies, and ensure brand consistency across all communication channels. The ideal candidate will be a team player, with the ability to work independently as needed. A background in the energy industry is a plus. If this sounds like it’s up your alley, bring your writing samples and APPLY!
This direct-hire role is in Vienna, VA, (currently working a hybrid schedule with some remote days) and is your chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. There is opportunity for advancement with this group. Don’t let this pass you by! Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Develop and execute public relations campaigns, including media outreach, press releases, and events
- Manage social media accounts and develop social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Write and edit content for social media, press releases, and other communication channels
- Monitor and analyze media coverage, social media engagement, and other metrics to measure the success of campaigns and adjust strategies
- Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders such as journalists, association contacts, and industry experts
- Ensure brand consistency across all communication channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and sales, to align messaging and achieve business goals
- Stay up to date with industry trends, social media platforms, and PR best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in public relations or related discipline
- 3 years of public relations and social media management experience
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- Familiarity with social media management tools such as SEMrush and Sprout Social
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM bests practices
- Familiarity with photo and video-editing software
- Energy experience
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Resource Manager
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.