Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1953 Gallows Rd Vienna, VA 22182
Our client specializes in IT system modernization and support for many departments of the Federal Government. They are in need of an experienced Proposal Writer in their Northern Virginia location. You will work with the capture team, incorporating strategy and results to ensure compliance with proposal requirements and ease of evaluation.
This position is located in Tysons Corner, VA, with occasional meetings in Fairfax, VA and/or Baltimore, MD. Contract to hire is preferred, and, per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background investigation.
- Interview technical resources and subject matter experts to gather technical concepts, ideas and input
- Create new technical content with input from technical team
- Prepare and write proposal documentation
- Assist the Bid / Proposal manager in developing a proposal structure
- Cross reference the proposal outline to the solicitation requirement and track responsiveness to all requirements
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content and re-write / edit proposal responses
- Ensure that proposal files and associated documents are properly maintained in proposal team site
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposal Manager within deadlines
- Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies and themes
- Lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders
- Present new proposal content to the Proposal Manager for potential re-use
- Minimum of 5 years of technical proposal writing experience
- Experience creating and developing new technical content
- Experience developing proposal structures and leading storyboard sessions
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and SharePoint
- In-depth understanding of Federal Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a team player mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Business or related field
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background investigation
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.