Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Project Scheduler - Senior
3770 Howard Hughes Pkwy #100 Las Vegas, NV 89169 US
Looking for an exciting new project? We are staffing for a new resort being built in Las Vegas, and are looking for a Senior Project Scheduler. This is an important role on the team: you will be responsible for designing and maintaining an integrated master schedule for the IT PMO which includes tasks and resource assignments. This role is in Las Vegas, and requires onsite presence 3 days per week.
Don’t miss your chance to get in on the groundfloor of this project, where your expertise will help mold its future! The ideal candidate will have experience with a large-venue IT build and an eagerness to come in and get things done!
Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- 10+ years of experience with project scheduling, including a minimum of 5 years in multi-vendor, multi-project tier, or PMO style management designs
- Experience with project management software (P6 or similar)
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or similar VTC technologies
- Experience in customer facing and stakeholder briefings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, or similar applications
- Experience in large venue IT builds ideally mixed-use retail, hospitality, convention, and arena
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Resource Manager
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.