Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Project Manager, Senior
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759
Do you enjoy a challenge? Does Cybersecurity intrigue you? Our client has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to manage a variety of product initiatives. Join a team of the nation’s leading Cybersecurity experts that are defending customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence, and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This direct hire opportunity can work in either their Maryland, Virginia, or North Carolina offices. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader in the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Coach and mentor project management groups
- Own product life cycle from initiation to deployment of tasks running concurrently
- Manage project scope and changes across multiple development groups
- Own practices, processes, and tools to expand the capabilities of project management group
- Provide status reports to leadership regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues
- Project Management experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum and Kanban environment
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Per our contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- PMP certification
- Cybersecurity background
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.