Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
12110 Sunset Hills Blvd Reston, VA 20190 | Direct Hire
Our client combines network, analytics, and AI capabilities to make connections across enterprises. Their worldwide clientele relies on them to deliver business-wide digital transformations. A Project Director is needed on a project that is upgrading a legacy Federal ERP system in the intelligence community. This is a long-term Federal contract located in Reston, VA.
The Project Director will manage implementation projects for very large and complex engagements. You will establish the project management plan, Governance structure, stakeholder analysis and project work plans.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Coordinate and monitor billable projects from initiation through project closure
- Ensure that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
- Ensure projects are completed according to the agreed upon scope and plan. Maintain project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc.
- Be aware of any potential problems and work to mitigate any risks
- Monitor project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members
- Assign and delegate work assignments to project team members
- Prepare project status reports on project progress and problems
- Serve as liaison between the company and client to ensure all targets and requirements are met
- Assist management with evaluation and development of a project plan
- Assist in pre-sales engagements
- Pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services
- Provide feedback and input to the Global PMO about Quality Management, Methodology, and Bid Management
- Bachelor's degree and Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification
- 10+ years project management experience with a Services Provider
- 5+ years of interacting with senior level client and internal management
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.