Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
12110 Sunset Hills Blvd Reston, VA 20190
Our client combines network, analytics, and AI capabilities to make connections across enterprises. Their worldwide clientele relies on them to deliver business-wide digital transformations. A Program Manager is needed on a project that is moving to the cloud. They are helping their customer transform business processes to improve efficiencies. This is a long-term Federal contract located in Reston, VA.
Do you have excellent problem-solving skills and a strong program management background in the Federal sector? If you have experience with scheduling, risk, quality management, scope control, and deployment methodologies in the intelligence community then you are exactly what they need.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Resolve any potential problems and work to mitigate any risks
- Assign / delegate work assignments to project team members
- Prepares project status reports on project progress and problems
- Assist management with evaluation and development of a project plan
- Participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with executives
- Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements and pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services
- Provide feedback and input to the Global PMO with regard to quality management, methodology, and bid management
- Manage the client relationship, as well as interactions with customers from different customer organizations
- Background in system implementations, preferably ERP implementations
- 10+ years project management experience with a Services Provider
- 15+ years of Federal industry experience
- 5+ years of interacting with senior level client and internal management
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI w/Full Scope poly clearance
- Experience working with government system development life cycle methodologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.