Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Product Owner - Software Applications
1525 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209
Do you have experience as a Product Owner of Software Applications and looking for your next challenge? They are in need of a Product Owner of Software Applications for a project located in Northern Virginia. You will be providing vision and direction to the product and development teams throughout the project.
The overall goal of this Federal program is to facilitate procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings to the Federal Government.Per ourFederal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a minimum of a Moderate Risk Public Trust and be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Expedite meetings and workshops, create understanding with stakeholders, and engage team members to gather and comprehend requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product teams to decompose large stories into features and user stories that can be implicit by the development team
- Define product vision, sprint plan, and growth opportunities
- Ensure user stories include validation criteria that cover all areas necessary for testing of new functionality
- 10 years of experience as a product owner
- Experience producing requirements and requirements analysis
- Strong data profiling skills, SQL skills a must have
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a minimum of a Moderate Risk Public Trust and be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Federal Government experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.