Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Product Improvement Engineer/QA
7900 Tysons One Place McLean, VA 22102 | Direct Hire
Our client has a direct hire opening for a Product Improvement Engineer/QA. This is a rare opportunity to join the nation’s leading team of Cybersecurity experts that defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Join one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work advancing the most sophisticated and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This is a direct hire opportunity, and work will be performed at our client sites in the MD/DC/VA region. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The young firm is on a high growth trajectory and is taking the Cybersecurity industry by storm. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Verify component, system integration and application level features and functionality to ensure reliability, accuracy, and performance reaches quality standards
- Test, through all stages of the software lifecycle
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute test cases
- Work with software engineers to analyze test results and debug problems
- Translates assigned end-user requirements into fully documented test cases and scripts in accordance with approved test plans
- Interacts with test team and other groups to identify, create, and maintain test data needed to execute test cases
- Plan, design, develop, verify, deploy and maintain automated test cases
- Evaluates results of test execution and records, retests, and closes defects when expected results not achieved
- Report progress and issues to management and participates in development team status meetings as required
- Participates in review of project requirements to understand test objectives and to provide input on testability of requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years of experience with the following:
- Development skills (Python, Go, Java, Node.js)
- Performance and logic testing clients and servers
- Linux experience (Centos is a plus!)
- Professionally validating and document completion of testing and development
- Understanding of cybersecurity and product development
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.