Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PowerPlan Functional Architect
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
The Squires Group has a contract assignment with a forward thinking and growing Regional Utility Company. A PowerPlan Functional Solutions Architect will support the enterprise financial groups through the oversight and business logic support of the PowerPlan suite of applications (Cost Repository, Project Management/CWIP, CPR/Asset, PRUC, Depreciation, Power Tax, Property Tax, Asset Shell, Lease/Lessor, and AMP). This long-term contract assignment is located in Springfield, Virginia and needs a strong functional/technical PowerPlan Architect to identify areas for simplification and improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large utility company with a solid history of financial stability and a commitment to the community. Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Proficient in collaboration type applications and strong desire to learn NextEra’s Enterprise PowerPlan footprint
- 4 years of experience with PowerPlan software
- Technical skills and experience include configuring, modeling, scripting and developing in PowerBuilder 11 and greater for PowerPlan Suite Product
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g and above, C++ and UNIX is a must with the ability to create and update stored procedures
- PeopleSoft Financials experience is a plus
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.