Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Power BI / Data Analytics Lead
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151 US
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They have a direct-hire opportunity for a seasoned Power BI/Data Analytics Lead. In this role, you will pull data from many disparate systems to analyze and tell a story about historical trends and what to expect in the future from these trends. You will present your findings to top level executives, so your communication and presentation skills must be on-point.
The work is in Springfield, VA, with some remote opportunities, but candidates must be local to be onsite as needed. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results, don’t let this pass you by! Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Interpret technical or dashboard structure and translate complex business requirements to technical specifications
- Work with stakeholders to capture all solution requirements and help with creating prototypes, documentation, and testing / validation requirements
- Develop visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop. Design and implement robust, scalable reports and dashboards using Power BI that meets the enterprise standards
- Able to lead a team and ensure that deliverables meet quality standards in these areas
- Identify opportunities to automate processes, including a working knowledge of tools such as Power Automate and Power Automate Desktop
- Identify areas of improvement to optimize the flow of data
- Merge and execute data exploration, validation, deployment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Expert-level Power BI skills (7+ years of experience) including design, development, and deployment, data analysis (i.e., statistical, and quantitative analyses) and user-focused dashboard design
- Expert in data modeling best practices, DAX, Power Query M, and SQL
- 5+ years of experience with Data Analysis
- Executive dashboard skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
- Master’s Degree
- Working knowledge of Power Automate and Power Automate Desktop
- Predictive and prescriptive modelling experience
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.