Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Our direct end client has an immediate need for a Postgres DBA in Chantilly, VA. Your role will support tens of millions of Americans who receive quality, affordable health care, and other services through our Federal government.
Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Data migration design, implementation, and periodically test the database back-up and recovery procedures
- Provide Tier 3 support of back-end data requests/changes against the production databases
- Troubleshoot a custom web-based application and be responsible for rapid responses to customer requests
- Perform day-to-day Tier 3 data analysis, Postgres, SQL, TSQL, script execution
- Initial Triage of data discrepancies with a specific platform, and recommend issue resolution
- Perform database administration activities including backup and maintenance
- 3+ years’ Postgres DBA experience
- 3+ years’ DBA skills (daily backups, recovery, production support)
- 3+ years' experience with large relational data models
- Perform day-to-day Tier 3 data analysis, Postgres, SQL, TSQL, script execution (Inserts, Updates, Deletes)
- Experience with Data migration activities design, implement
- Experience troubleshooting and solving database production issues
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.