Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1953 Gallows Rd Vienna, VA 22182 | Contract to Hire
Our client is in the first year of a five-year contract supporting a Federal Agency that is responsible for providing Americans with access to quality and affordable healthcare. They are rewriting the enrollment process application that allows users access to their Medicare information, and are in need of a seasoned Platform Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience with implementing production systems for government clients in AWS. This award-winning employer is in heavy growth mode, and needs YOU to join their ranks!
Contract to hire is preferred for this role located in Vienna, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Implement perimeter security and networking components
- Apply monitoring tools and integrate them with AWS, OpenShift, and application containers
- Institute logging and auditing requirements in AWS, OpenShift, application containers, and integration with Splunk
- Assist with integration with CMS Shared Enterprise Services and other external systems
- Implement auto-scaling in AWS and OpenShift
- Automated patch management and maintenance strategy
- Automated backup and recovery process
- Serve as a liaison to the sprint teams supporting development (including code deployment if needed)
- 3 – 5 years of experience with the following:
- Linux (Red Hat preferred) Administration
- Network monitoring and security
- Systems Administration
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working in a Production Environment is required. Must have experience implementing security controls (implementing requirements within Linux / AWS / Docker Containers)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
- Experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.