Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft Techno/Functional FSCM
22605 Gateway Center Drive Clarksburg, MD 20871
Join a company where you work hard and still have fun, have the opportunity to learn and grow within the company, and receive great benefits! Our client, a global company serving the defense, federal, and commercial markets with innovative mission-critical technology solutions, is searching for a PeopleSoft Techno/Functional Financial Specialist. Your expertise is needed to maintain, support, and implement various applications that will ensure all current and new business necessities are adopted. This direct hire opportunity is located near Frederick, MD.
Our client has great benefits, excellent 401K matching, annual bonus, an alternate work schedule during summer months, and free parking. Click here to go to our website and apply today! Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Cards, complete a background investigation, and a drug test.
- Interview users, create requirements documents and AS IS and TO BE process flow diagrams
- Provide re-engineer processes, GAP analysis of functionality provided by PS vs. needed customizations
- Design, code and unit test customizations
- Provide system and user acceptance test
- Train users and provide Post-Go Live support
- 8 -10 years of software development and at least 5 years of hands-on PeopleSoft experience with PeopleSoft Techno/Functional experience with GL, AP, BI, AR, and PC
- Experience with PeopleCode, SQR, AppEngine, and Integration Broker
- Experience developing business processes
- Strong communication skills
- PeopleSoft Functional experience (Moderate Expertise) in the following Supply Chain Modules: PO, IN (Inventory), CM (Cost Management)
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Cards, complete a background investigation, and a drug test
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.