Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft Help Desk Analyst
Washington, DC 20001
In business for more than 30 years, our client is an award-winning integrator focused on technology solutions. They have a direct hire opportunity for a PeopleSoft Helpdesk Analyst to join a Federal Project in Washington, DC. Your knowledge of PeopleSoft HR and Payroll systems, relational databases, and technical support experience are critical to your success.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package; including 100% paid insurance premiums for employees, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and a competitive salary. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Oversee Help Desk team
- Serve as liaison between Help Desk and Development teams
- Perform Data Clean-up Scripts, query migrations, etc. in Weekly Data Release.
- Oversee HRMIS Annual Security Certification.
- Provide Certification Stats to Management.
- Accurately and comprehensively enter, update, and close help desk tickets within the ClearQuest ticket tracking system to include problem and resolution
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft HCM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and SQL
- Excellent attention to detail
- HDI Certification desired
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.