Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft HCM Technical Developer
Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
Get a $2,500 BONUS! The Squires Group will pay qualified candidates a $2,500 bonus after you complete 90 days on the project. We have an immediate need for several PeopleSoft HCM Technical Developers to support the largest PeopleSoft/Oracle deployment in the world! This long-term contract opportunity is located in metro-accessible Crystal City, VA.
Support your country and join an important DoD project that uses the latest technologies to provide personnel and pay capabilities to our military personnel.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance.
- Technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Design, development, and delivery of various PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
- Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analyses and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Design, plan, test, and implement remediations that meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR application
- Conduct Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
- 4+ years of technical experience with PeopleTools 8.49 and PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- 4+ years of technical experience with PeopleTools, including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, SQR, and Query
- Familiarity with Portal Technology and Workflow
- 4+ years of Technical ERP implementation experience in large-scale projects
- IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.