Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft Developer for Mobile Apps
1800 N Kent Street Arlington, VA 22209
This Government initiative has a goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. As a PeopleSoft Developer with Mobile Apps experience, your mission will be to build Mobile Apps, support new initiatives, and production support. Your responsibilities include development, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing. This assignment offers the ability to work REMOTE, with some onsite presence in Arlington, VA preferred.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 10 years of experience with each of the following:
- PeopleSoft Custom Applications Development with People Tools
- PeopleCode and Application packages
- Application Engine
- 3 years of experience with each of the following:
- Web Services REST with JSON, SOAP with XML
- PeopleSoft Integration with Mobile Apps preferably Android O/S
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker and Application Messaging
- Component Interfaces
- 2 years of experience developing with PS Portal/Interaction Hub or Portal Packs
- Experience with two or more modules within PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management: Asset Management, Grants, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Billing, Contracts, Order Management, and others
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- SQL Tuning experience and working with Oracle Databases
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56
- PeopleSoft upgrade experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.