Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1525 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209
Your PeopleSoft Development experience is needed to support a Federal project in Northern Virginia. This Government initiative has a goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. As a PeopleSoft Developer, your mission will be to build apps to support new initiatives and production support. Your responsibilities include development, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Bachelors Degree is required
- 10 years of experience with custom application development using PeopleTools and strong skills in PeopleCode and Application Packages
- 10 years of experience with Workflow, Integration Broker, Application Messaging or Web Services
- Experience with any two or more of the following:
- PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Order Management
- Experience with Procurement modules preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.