Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
420 National Business Parkway Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
The Squires Group has an excellent contract opportunity for PeopleSoft Developer near Fort Meade, MD. Work with a team of dynamic PeopleSoft experts on a major PeopleSoft Applications Federal Financial/Supply Chain implementation that will provide a myriad of new capabilities for business operations. The overall goal is for the Government Agency to achieve a sustainable, “clean,” audit of its financial statements. These new capabilities will integrate with the recently implemented PeopleSoft Financial Applications Version 9.2. The new capabilities include these PeopleSoft applications: Asset Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Costing and Time and Labor.
Consultants interested in this position must be eager to expand their PeopleSoft expertise and willing to do what it takes, to multi-task, and work as part of a collaborative team.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with Fullscope Poly.
- Must have 5+ years of PeopleSoft Development experience
- BS Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in developing, prototyping, and testing solutions for information systems implementation
- PeopleSoft Financials /HRMS or Supply Chain Experience Preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with Fullscope Poly
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.