Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft Developer - REMOTE
1525 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209
Your PeopleSoft Development experience is needed to support a Federal project in Northern Virginia . This Government initiative has a goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. As a PeopleSoft Developer, your mission will be to build apps to support new initiatives and production support. Your responsibilities include development, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 10 years of experience with custom application development using PeopleTools and strong skills in PeopleCode and Application Packages
- 10 years of experience with Integration Tools, Integration Broker, Application Messaging or Workflow
- Experience building Interfaces and Web Services (custom SOAP and REST integrations) between PeopleSoft and other external systems required
- Prior experience building Interfaces with ServiceNow, Ariba, or HANA would be great
- Experience with any two or more of the following:
- PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Order Management
- Experience with Procurement modules preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U. S. Citizens and able to obtain a Secret Clearance
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.