Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft Developer, Senior
2401 E St, NW Washington, DC 20037
Bring your PeopleSoft experience to a Federal project responsible for the HR and Payroll for Americans working in Foreign Affairs across the globe. Two Senior PeopleSoft Developers are needed to develop customizations and configurations of new features and fixes for a global PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 implementation and deployment using PeopleTools v8.54 and higher.
Our client works hard to provide exceptional customer service, and they have fun doing it. They aren’t looking for “good enough,” they are looking for the best. Could that be you? This role is open for direct hire and is located in metro-accessible Washington, DC. Join a 2018 Top Small Technology Company that has ranked on Inc.'s 5000 list for four consecutive years. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must have an active Secret clearance.
- Software architecture, technical design, design reviews, prototype development and demonstration, programming, unit testing, and system testing for all new application development initiatives and production support requirements
- Lead design sessions, prototypes, demonstrations, etc. with technical team and client community to establish requirements and technical design
- Provide strategic direction for current and future releases of functionality
- Support functional personnel in the requirements analysis process, including the elaboration of user stories and translation of functional requirements and design to technical requirements and design
- Validate technical capabilities and requirements prior to final release phase, manage all application fix and release processes.
- Works in a Scrum environment, and participates in all Scrum rituals (daily Scrum, release planning, story elaboration, story scoring, and retrospectives)
- 7 years development experience with PeopleSoft federal or commercial HCM implementations
- Experience interfacing with both functional and technical PeopleSoft HCM staff, as well as client personnel
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or other equivalent degree is required. 5 years of direct experience of PeopleSoft development can be substituted for this requirement. If experience is substituted, the candidate must have a total of 12 years of PeopleSoft development experience
- Candidates with experience working in a Scrum environment is preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.