Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft Database Administrator
1850 K Street Washington, DC 20551
Our client is a financial institution providing the United States with a safe, flexible, and stable monetary system. They have a contract opportunity for an experienced PeopleSoft Database Administrator to maintain and support the PeopleTools-based Phire trouble ticketing system. The system is used by this Federal Agency to track trouble tickets and enhancements for 2 highly visible systems.
This contract opportunity is located in Washington, DC, and, per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
- Maintain and upgrade PeopleTools software components that are used to support the PHIRE application
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and patch PeopleSoft/PeopleTools software on LINUX ( RHEL) systems
- Perform PeopleTools upgrades from 8.55.x to 8.56.x
- Installation of patches and fixes for PeopleSoft Internet Architecture
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of PeopleTools application servers, process schedulers, web servers, report servers, and file servers
- Perform requirements gathering and preparation of technical specifications/documentation for upgrades, conversions and/or transition projects
- Experience with the following:
- PeopleTools 8.55.x, 8.56.x
- Oracle RDBMS 12c
- Oracle Elasticsearch
- Java 8
- Integration Broker (for interfacing with PeopleSoft HCM and CRM)
- Knowledge of the PHIRE application is a plus!
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.