Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1525 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209 US
Are you an experienced PeopleSoft Administrator looking for your next assignment? The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for a PeopleSoft Administrator to support a Federal project in Northern Virginia (work will be 2 - 3 days onsite.) Our client is looking for an out-of-the-box thinker and a person who is willing to support occasional after-hours work. Also, in this role, you will troubleshoot issues, assist in performance tuning, and make architectural decisions that support high availability and well-performing environments.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with a Secret Clearance. Preference will be given to those who hold a Top Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 10 years of relevant experience. In lieu of a degree, 3 additional years may be substituted
- 4 years of experience with:
- PeopleSoft Administration
- Red Hat Linux Administration
- 5 years of Tuxedo/App Engine experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with a Secret Clearance. Preference will be given to those who hold a Top Secret Clearance
- Experience with monitoring systems
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.