Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Pega Business Architect
Arlington, VA 22209
The Squires Group is looking for an experienced Pega Business Architect to support a Federal client in Arlington, Virginia. Work closely with other team members and Federal staff to design and support applications built on Pega platforms in an Agile environment.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts in software, software development methodologies, lifecycle management, modeling, and simulation
- Collaborate with analysts in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models, and use cases in an agile development environment
- Work with customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them in the customization and development of grant management system.
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality and use that information to inform developers to implement functionality in the modernized grant case management system
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Pega Certification – Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA), CSA, or CSSA is required
- 12+ years of developer experience (5+ years with Pega technologies)
- 8+ years of experience working with teams in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background requirements
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.