Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6401 Security Blvd Woodlawn, MD 21235
Our direct client has been in business for more than 60 years and provides a wide range of services to the Federal Government. They have an opening for a Pega Architect supporting a critical program in Woodlawn, MD. Support the IT Modernization effort by leading a small agile team that develops illustrative Pega functionality.
Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply and must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Develop the code for the illustrative Pega functionality and test it as far as needed for the product evaluation
- Experience building, designing, testing and deploying PEGA base applications is KEY
- Well rounded Application Development experience
- 1+ years of experience architecting applications with Pega
- 2+ years of experience developing applications with Pega
- Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply and must be able to pass the client’s background check
- 1+ years of knowledge of US Federal Government architectural practices
- Experience working in Agile development team
- Pega Lead System Architect (LSA) Certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.