Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
7437 Race Rd Hanover, MD 21076 US
Are you looking for a place where you can grow professionally with opportunity for advancement? Our client, a large service organization, has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Supervisor to join their team. If you have a passion for leading and want the opportunity to work on a high performance team, this is the job for you! You will be responsible for the personal and professional development of the 4 Payroll Specialists on the team.
This direct-hire opportunity is located in the BWI corridor and offers a very competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a hybrid work schedule after 90 days. If this sounds
- Supervise and train Payroll Specialists
- Audit weekly and monthly reports for compliance with payroll policies and procedures
- Produce paychecks accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor and audit the off cycle payroll process
- Resolve discrepancies on employee wages and taxes
- Set and track goals for the Payroll Specialists
- Facilitate the Payroll training class for new Customer Service Associates
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Experience managing a team of payroll professionals
- Strong customer service and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and written/verbal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Computer Skills: PeopleSoft, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.