Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Payroll Analyst, Senior
1434 Crossways Bvd. Chesapeake, VA 23320
If you are great at details and like things to be done in a timely fasion, you will want to check out these Senior Payroll Analyst positions we have available. Senior Payroll Analysts are needed for a Federal contract assignment located in Chesapeake, VA. You are needed to collect time data and compensation information to ensure processing and calculation is correct and completed on a timely basis. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and have a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ensure that involuntary wage deductions (garnishments, tax levies, child supports, and bankruptcies) for specified pay groups are processed, calculated, and deducted in accordance with applicable laws
- Process, calculate, and track separated employee debts; processing all manual compensation adjustments to include reversed checks, overpayments, death claims, and relocation payments
- Calculate, process, and administer death claims, LMP payments and process separated employee pay adjustments
- Prepare state/local tax deposits, coupons, returns, and reconciliations in accordance with the requirements of the state taxing authority; resolve state/local tax issues and complete tax vouchers and updated reconciliation spreadsheets
- Monitor tax compliance with employee tax data
3 - 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Work or worked for a Federal agency
- Federal compensation concepts, principles, processes and procedures experience
- Experience with automated payroll or HR information management system
- Federal payroll experience
- PeopleSoft HCM experience is preferred
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.