Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Palo Alto Specialist
Chantilly, VA 20151
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for an experienced Palo Alto Specialist for a project in Chantilly, VA. In this role, you will collaborate with other IT architects in efforts to design, implement, and enhance network security control solutions in cloud and on-prem environments using next generation security technologies.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those with an active or interim Secret Clearance.
- Work with technical engineering team on network security designs featuring Palo Alto Network firewalls
- Transition developed solutions to operational teams including delivery of documentation, educational training sessions, and continued support
- Develop and collaborate with peer teams to shares best practices on next generation security technologies
- Perform analysis, basic system design, documentation, testing implementation and on-going support for extremely complex networks which have been built and interconnected over an extended time period
- Provide highly technical consultation in identifying and implementing next-gen network
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3+ years of experience with Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) management
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those with an active or interim Secret Clearance
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.