Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
12110 Sunset Hills Blvd Reston, VA 20190 | Contract
Our client combines network, analytics, and AI capabilities to make connections across enterprises. Their worldwide clientele relies on them to deliver business-wide digital transformations. A PMO Analyst is needed on a project that is upgrading a legacy Federal ERP system in the intelligence community. This is a long-term Federal contract located in Reston, VA.
The PMO Analyst will look after the master project schedule, manage risks, action items, issues, decisions, and develop briefings, report progress and support the PMO with all activities.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope poly clearance.
- Manage tasks, durations, scheduling, dependencies, resource loading, reporting from integrated master schedule maintained in Microsoft Project
- Manage MS Project updates from multiple work streams in a multi-contractor environment
- Develop and track metrics against the MS Project schedule
- Create briefings and coordinate status and progress reporting
- Bachelor of Science or higher, in business or related field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, preferably with ERP implementation project
- Must have knowledge of SDLC and ERP implementation methods
- Experience in developing and tracking metrics against the MS Project schedule
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.