Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle UPK Trainers, Senior
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Senior Oracle Training Developers for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA; Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Systems. Join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital Region!
Does this Oracle Applications Trainer opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term multi-year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and can pass the client’s background check.
- Prepare appropriate training support material and develop courses and instructional material to educate technical and non-technical personnel in the use of Oracle 12.2.7 Federal Financials
- Prepare student materials (course manuals, computer based training, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms)
- Provide second level support and coordinate training with help desk and standards, services, and guidance on IT related training programs
- Coordinate and collaborate with Training SMEs on the setup and use of User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Complete needs assessment for UPK, in conjunction with the training SMEs and include the assessment into the Discovery Report
- Update UPK content at least 3 months prior to go live
- Coordinate with the DHS hosting provider to host Oracle’s UPK, which must be installed on a dedicated UPK server and configured for use by UPK developers (of training content)
- Deliver training strategies and solutions, management of stakeholder requirements, needs assessment, instructional design
- Must have experience with set up, use and training using Oracle's User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Functional expertise in Oracle Financial Modules such as Oracle Projects, OTC, P2P, etc.
- Experience developing UPK needs assessments
- Experience leading a small team of trainers
- Experienced in developing Oracle 12.2.7 Federal Financials training courses, training material, instructional material, training aids, materials, course manuals, computer based training, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms
- Experience leading a UPK implementation in a Oracle 12.2.7 Federal Financials environment
- Heavy experience training SMEs on the setup and use of User Productivity Kit (UPK).
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and can pass a Background Check
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.