Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Technical Developer
Washington, DC 20024
Our prime integrator has a contract opportunity for an Oracle Technical Developer on a longer-term Federal project located in metro-accessible Washington, DC. This is a great time to join a growing team of collaborative consultants that deliver superior service and real success to their clients.
Successful candidates will have several years supporting Federal Agencies with developing custom applications and other interfaces. Preference is given to those with Compusearch PRISM experience.
Per the Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card and be able to pass the client's background investigation.
- Develop and code business applications, multi-tiered web and server applications using Oracle APEX, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Build and support data conversions, validations, and interfaces between Compusearch PRISM system and external Federal systems
- Create and update custom applications and reports using Oracle APEX
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements and PL/SQL objects
- Analyze system issues and determine issue resolution
- Provide guidance on system functionality and new functionality delivered by Compusearch and external partners
- Support upgrade and patch analysis
- Participate in requirements meetings and discussions
- Conduct multiple test rounds including system integration, regression and QA testing
- Review library of system documentation, training materials, and code repository
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of technical experience in SQL, PL/SQL and other database application design concepts
- 3 years of experience as a technical consultant providing support to Federal clients
- 2 years of experience supporting solutions for Federal clients. Technical knowledge of PRISM schema, code, APIs and application architecture is a plus!
- Great problem solving, analysis and design skills, with a demonstrated passion for quality
- Oracle EBS experience
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies
- Implementation best practices
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.