Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Software Developer - CLEARED
Springfield, VA 22152 US
Our client is a Federal Integrator that has been listed on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for over 20 years. They have a multiyear opportunity for an Oracle Software Developer to work on a cleared project supporting a Federal Agency onsite in Springfield, VA. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the entire life cycle of software applications, while designing, coding, documenting and testing new and existing system capability across various components within the PeopleSoft application.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens WITH A TS/SCI/CI POLY.
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Oracle SQL
- Object Oriented Programming Techniques
- Oracle PeopleSoft Human Capital management (HCM)
- Oracle PeopleSoft Asset Management
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens WITH A TS/SCI/CI POLY
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.