Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle SOA Developer - Mid and Senior Level
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Mid and Senior Level Oracle SOA Developers for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials based Financial Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in Northern Virginia!
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the follow:
- This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Develop code and interfaces in Oracle SOA, BPEL and Oracle EBS
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support external customers in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Develop repeatable, automated tests
- Oracle Federal Financials RICE-W development with SOA experience
- Expertise in Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, 11g/12c
- Development of RICE-W in the Oracle EBS R12.2.4 Federal Financials modules AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, modules EBS R12.2.4
- Extensions in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, BI Publisher, Alerts and Workflow
- Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases
- OBIEE ETL (Informatica or ODI)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.