Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle SOA Developer - Mid Level
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Mid-Level Oracle SOA Developers for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials based Financial Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in Northern Virginia!
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the follow:
- This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Develop code and interfaces in Oracle SOA, BPEL and Oracle EBS
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support external customers in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Develop repeatable, automated tests
- Oracle Federal Financials RICE-W development with SOA experience
- Expertise in Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, 11g/12c
- Development of RICE-W in the Oracle EBS R12.2.4 Federal Financials modules AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, modules EBS R12.2.4
- Extensions in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, BI Publisher, Alerts and Workflow
- Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases
- OBIEE ETL (Informatica or ODI)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.