Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Policy Automation Developer
1200 K Street, NW, Washington DC 20005 Washington, DC 20005
Our client is a leading information technology and management consulting firm that provides enterprise solution management and integration services to the Federal Government. They have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Washington, DC, and have placed on the Inc. 5000 for the 8th consecutive year.
They have an immediate need for an Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Developer for a project located in Washington, DC. You will use your web development skills to implement, update, edit, and/or change existing framework, add-ins, widgets, and code.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the customer’s security clearance requirements.
- Design and work with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Implement Agile/Waterfall methodology on projects
- Develop and troubleshoot OSC/RN CRM portal enhancements/issues and implement various changes within the OSC/RN console environment
- 2+ years of prior experience in a similar role
- 2+ years working with transactional database systems; i.e., Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
- Project experience/expertise with OPA rule modeling including designing OPA rules, authoring OPA rules and testing OPA rules using Oracle Policy Modeling
- Excellent knowledge of XML and good knowledge of Java
- Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for web applications/services
- Experience with version control tools like VSS or CVS or SVN
- Good understanding of build and deploy procedures
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practice
- Strong experience designing and working in an agile team setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
- Per our Federal Government Contract, U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the customer’s security clearance requirements
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.