Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Identity and Access Management SME
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Oracle Identity and Access Management SME's for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. The SMEs will lead the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and implementation of Oracle Identity and Access Management (OIAM) solutions, utilizing the Oracle IDM Suite.
Does this Oracle Identity and Access Management opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and can pass the client’s background check.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze and document requirements
- Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Integrate OIAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Develop and maintain OIM OOTB and custom workflows, components, and rules
- Integrate OIM with OID, OUD, OVD and MS Active Directory
- Implement and maintain OIM connectors for LDAP Sync
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to junior team members
- Thorough understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML, etc.
- 8+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle Internet Directory / Unified Directory (OID/OUD)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Oracle SOA Suite and BI Publisher supporting Oracle IAM
- Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory, OpenLDAP
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with OIAM Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major or equivalent experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and can pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.