Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SailPoint Identity and Access Management SME
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected SailPoint Identity and Access Management SMEs for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials based Financial Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in Northern Virginia!
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the follow:
- This is highly sought after SailPoint Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze & document requirements
- Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project lifecycle
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Integrate IAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Develop and maintain Access Management OOTB and custom workflows, components, and rules
- Integrate Access Management with MS Active Directory
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to junior team members.
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major
- 10+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role
- Thorough understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML, etc.
- 8+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, SailPoint Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- OAuth 2.0
- Identity Federation
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web-based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML, OAuth 2.0 and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with Access and Identity Management Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the SailPoint for Oracle Platform dependent Applications
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.