Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll Functional Consultant
San Antonio, TX 78235
The Squires Group, Inc. has a contract opportunity for an Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll Functional Consultant on a Federal project in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will work with project teams to implement Cloud solutions using Oracle Cloud HCM and Payroll Cloud Service products.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Oversee all aspects of the project, leading a team on large and complex projects
- Analyze project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources
- Advanced functional experience with Oracle Payroll and across the major Oracle Cloud HCM processes integrating with payroll. This will include, but is not limited to, workshop facilitation, deliverable generation, application configuration, comprehensive testing to ensure successful go-live, business process best practice advice, deployment planning, deployment execution, and post go-live support
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.