Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle GRC Administrator
2521 S. Clark St Crystal City, VA 22202 | Contract
Be part of the largest PeopleSoft/Oracle deployment in the world! Our client has an opportunity in the Federal space for an Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Administrator in Northern Virginia. As an Oracle GRC Administrator, you will be responsible for the design, installation, configuration, administration, and support of the Oracle eGRC Suite in Oracle Advanced Controls. This long-term assignment is located in Crystal City, VA, and is metro accessible.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an interim Secret clearance.
- Design, install, configure, support, and patch ETCG, AACG, and eGRC Manager
- Design eGRC suite for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for business partners
- Support audit and compliance with information security policies, practices, laws, and regulations
- Research, develop, continuously improve and implement eGRC policies, procedures, standards, and processes based on compliance requirements and industry best practices
- Work closely with business partners and technology teams to understand eGRC needs
- Use the eGRC Controls Reporting Interface to view and track the reports available
- Work with the extended information security team to implement appropriate controls with Oracle that ensure the security and confidentiality of information assets
- Provide technical assistance as an information security subject matter expert to ensure compliance with security policies and requirements
- Manage security assurance testing and vulnerability surveillance activities
- Provide timely and effective operational support for information security tools, processes and practices
- Manage escalated security issues from investigation through recommendation and remediation plan implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 7+ years of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience using Oracle eGRC suite, including GRC Admin tool experience
- Experience setting up eGRC for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- OIM and AACG integration
- AACG experience with PeopleSoft Integration
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an interim Secret clearance
- Broad work experience with eGRC modules such as CCG, PCG, TCG, AACG
- Expert understanding and practical application of Oracle or related eGRC tools, platforms or technologies
- Security+ Accreditation
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.