Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Fusion Administrator
Durham, NC 27709 | Contract
Celebrate Independence Day with a $1776 BONUS! The Squires Group will pay qualified candidates a $1776 bonus after 90 days completion on the project. Your Oracle Fusion Administration skills are needed on a long-term Federal Project. This contract supports a Federal Agency that promotes a cleaner, healthier environment. As an Oracle Fusion Adminstrator, you will be part of a team, developing and operating Next-Gen technology to support research facilities and locations across the nation. Your excellent communication, both written, and verbal, are keys to success in this role.
This role is located in Durham, NC, but client is open to candidates in Northern Virginia or Frederick, MD. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Upgrade the Oracle Fusion Middleware environments to new versions and apply security patches
- Deploy customer code
- Assist customers and developers with troubleshooting
- Respond to outages of the environment
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years, or Master’s degree and 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Oracle Fusion
- Linux (Red Hat)
- Writing and revising bash/ksh scripts
- Java knowledge
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with the following:
- Working with APEX, Discover, OHS, Oracle Forms, and Reports
- Migrating applications from OFM 11g to 12c
- Migrating PLSQL/DADS applications to ORDS
- Working with OFM in a load-balanced/distributed/clustered environment
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.