Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Financials Testers
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client has multiple openings for Oracle Financials Testers on a long-term contract in Reston, VA. Work with multiple DHS Components as they implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials based Financial System. Join our team working on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in Northern Virginia!
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
- This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Work with large volume of data validations using complex SQL scripts
- Define the detailed test approach, then create and automate tests scripts using UFT/Selenium
- Document and track software failures using issue tracker
- Work with developers to resolve outstanding defects
- Participate in after-hours and off-peak outage windows to provide certification and testing support
- Support ongoing work to automate and document QA regression testing
- Work with QA team lead/manager to plan and schedule test cycle, manage health of test environments, and contribute towards continuous improveme
- Experience with the following:
- Oracle Financials Tester (Release 12.2.X )
- Oracle EBS Functional Testing (REQUIRED)
- Oracle EBS Regression Testing (REQUIRED)
- Oracle Performance Testing
- Oracle Automation Testing
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c, test automation, regression tools, and QA test methodology
- Experience with ETL Tools (Oracle Warehouse Builder, Talend, Informatica or DataStage) preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.