Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Financials Testers
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client has multiple openings for Oracle Financials Testers on a long-term contract in Reston, VA. Work with multiple DHS Components as they implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials based Financial System. Join our team working on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in Northern Virginia!
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
- This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Work with large volume of data validations using complex SQL scripts
- Define the detailed test approach, then create and automate tests scripts using UFT/Selenium
- Document and track software failures using issue tracker
- Work with developers to resolve outstanding defects
- Participate in after-hours and off-peak outage windows to provide certification and testing support
- Support ongoing work to automate and document QA regression testing
- Work with QA team lead/manager to plan and schedule test cycle, manage health of test environments, and contribute towards continuous improvement
- Experience with the following:
- Oracle Financials Tester (Release 12.2.X )
- Oracle EBS Functional Testing (REQUIRED)
- Oracle EBS Regression Testing (REQUIRED)
- Oracle Performance Testing
- Oracle Automation Testing
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c, test automation, regression tools, and QA test methodology
- Experience with ETL Tools (Oracle Warehouse Builder, Talend, Informatica or DataStage) preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.