Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Financials Developers
209 Perry Pkwy Gaithersburg, MD 20877 US
Our client is an award-winning federal integrator supporting a project that is responsible for creating the conditions for economic growth and opportunity in America. They have an immediate need for several Oracle Financials Developers to work on their modernization initiative of deploying an integrated suite of financial and business management applications to improve data quality and full data transparency.
This role is in Gaithersburg, MD, and requires partial onsite presence, so candidates must be local.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Perform the detailed design of complex applications in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) for Financial modules by troubleshooting and customizing technical architecture components
- Develop technical specifications and support customizations to make sure that the custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Analyze business and functional requirements to determine appropriate technical solutions
- Primarily responsible for the technical design and development of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Workflows (RICEW) objects and components within Oracle EBS related to modules such as Federal Financials, Project Billing/Costing/Mtg, Purchasing, Payables, and Receivables
- Assist in development of application user support documentations such as user guides, training materials
- Participate in the testing phase to fix any defects and performance problems
- 7+ years of Oracle SOA Suite experience
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Oracle RICE-W
- Oracle Applications Development
- Oracle EBS Financials
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF)
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.