Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Financials Applications Testers
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Oracle Financials Applications Testers for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital region!
Does this Oracle Applications Testers opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Testing and related duties on a small, dedicated team operating within DHS Oracle-based applications
- Document and track software defects identified through testing and work with developers and support engineers to resolve outstanding issues
- Develop and document test plans, test cases, SQL scripts, and automation scripts based on user requirements, condition data; primarily responsible for working with large volume of data validations using complex SQL scripts
- Develop, document, and execute regression, functional, and integration tests across various data-centric enterprise applications
- 4+ years of overall experience as an Oracle Applications Tester
- Must have solid working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within testing
- Experience working in Agile Software Development environment is highly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience testing Oracle Financials Release 12.2.X in one or more of the following:
- Procure to Pay (including PRISM, Mark View)
- CLM module
- Order to cash
- Budget to report
- Asset to retire (including SUNFLOWER)
- Project costing and project billing
- GRC and User Management
- Experience in managing test cases using Quality Center
- Create and automate tests scripts using UFT/Selenium (preferred)
- Document and track software failures using issue tracker
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c, test automation, regression tools, and QA test methodology
- Ability to verify and test Oracle PL/SQL
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Background Check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.