Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Federal Financials Technical Developers
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Oracle Federal Financials Technical Developers for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Management Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital region! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check.
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought-after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term multi-year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
- Design and develop RICE-W objects in the following Oracle modules: AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM, and Advanced Collections
- Provide technical support during the release testing phases
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents
- Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design and development phases related to Oracle modules
- Perform technical analysis of patches and open SRs with the product owner as required
- Perform impact analysis of the product updates released periodically by the vendor
- Strong experience in interface/conversions in the Oracle Financial modules and hands-on development experience in Oracle EBS R12
- Deep technical knowledge of AP, AR, GL, PO, FV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM, and Advanced Collections modules
- Experience in Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases
- Versed in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, BI Publisher, Alerts and Workflow development (customizations and extensions)
- Knowledge of Control M and OA Framework Development
- Strong knowledge of developing data conversion routines and interfaces
- Experience with Shell/Perl scripting
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.