Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Federal Financials Technical Developers
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Oracle Federal Financials Technical Developers for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Management Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital region! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check.
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
- Design and develop RICE-W objects in the following Oracle modules: AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM, and Advanced Collections
- Provide technical support during the release testing phases
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents
- Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design and development phases related to Oracle modules
- Experience in Oracle Financials R12/R11
- Strong technical knowledge of AP, AR, GL, PO, FV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM, and Advanced Collections modules
- Strong in Oracle SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, and Java
- Knowledge of Control M and OA Framework Development
- Strong knowledge of developing data conversion routines and interfaces
- Experience with Shell/Perl scripting
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Background Check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.