Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Federal Financials RICE-W Technical Developers
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Oracle Federal Financials RICE-W Technical Developers for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital region!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Design and develop RICE-W objects for Oracle EBS R12.2.4 within the Federal Financials, Projects, Purchasing Payables, Receivables, Order Management, and Fixed Assets modules
- Coordinate with Oracle support to manage Service Requests for any issues related to RICE-W development
- Complete and update technical designs for all RICE-W components
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution
- 10+ years of solid technical experience designing Oracle Federal Financials (OFF) solutions from scratch, including excellent knowledge of Oracle application development standards
- 10+ years of Oracle Federal Financials RICE-W (Workflow) experience
- Demonstrated design and development experience in an Oracle R12 or 11.5 environment
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF) development experience
- Oracle Forms and Reports experience developing complex PL/SQL scripts
- Core development skills that encompass PL/SQL, SQL, knowledge of seeded APIs, use of FND utilities, Unix/Linux, SQL*Loader, SVN/PVCS (or similar version control tool), Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Workflow, Oracle application framework, Forms personalization, Custom.PLL, Oracle Alerts
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Background Check
- Oracle SOA suite experience, knowledge, and experience in leveraging SOA concepts for an ERP RICE-W deployment
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.