Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle (OFF) Technical Developers with OBIEE, Senior-Level
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Senior-Level Oracle Federal Financials RICE-W Technical Developers with OBIEE experience for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials R12 based Financial System.
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the follow:
- This is a highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Oracle Technical analyst responsible for the design & development of RICE-W in the Oracle modules AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM and Advanced Collections. Support all technical activities and follow the processes outlined to be in compliance with CMMI Level3. Review Change Requests and provide assistance in gathering requirements. Provide technical support during the release testing phases. Provide detailed deployment instructions for successful migration/backout of code. Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents. Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design and development phases related to Oracle modules. As required, provide updates to the deliverables identified for the development team.
Senior-Level RICE-W Developer Qualifications:
- Experience in Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases:
- Experience in OBIEE ETL (Informatica or ODI)
- Experience in OBIEE report development
- Experience with OBIEE, OBIA
- Strong technical knowledge of AP, AR, GL, PO, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM and Advanced Collections
- Strong in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, BI Publisher, Alerts and Workflow development (customizations and extensions)
- Strong technical knowledge of OA Framework development
- Experience with shell/perl scripting
- Knowledge of Control M
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.