Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Federal Financials Functional Analyst - Mid-Level
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190 | Contract
Our client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, has multiple openings for Mid-Level Oracle Federal Financials Functional Analysts. This is your chance to join the hottest Federal Oracle R12 implementation project in the nation’s capital region. Our client will be working with multiple Federal Agencies. This project sets the scope for financial system modernization in a manner that reduces project cost and aligns projects more closely to the top priorities of federal agency’s business needs. Come join us for this exciting Federal Oracle R12 implementation multiyear project.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance for this assignment located in Reston, VA.
- Analyze requirements with DHS Component Agencies, configure Oracle modules, and design Oracle RICE-W
- Independently conduct Oracle demonstrations and be responsible for Fit / Gap analysis
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents
- Drive all meetings with the customer and manage analysis through design phases related to Oracle modules
- Work with the O2C lead to analyze requirements with client’s Component Agencies, configure Oracle modules, and design Oracle RICE-W
- 6+ years of Oracle Federal Financials Functional experience supporting complex OFF implementations
- Oracle Application Functional experience with one or more of the following modules:
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Order Management (OM)
- Order to Cash (O2C)
- Budget to Report ( B2R)
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.