Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Federal Financials Data Conversion Analyst â Mid Level
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct-end client has an immediate need for an Oracle Federal Financial Data Conversion Analyst. Come join this exciting Federal Oracle R12 implementation multiyear project located in Reston, VA.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance for this assignment located in Reston, VA.
- Design processes to onboard new components in a multi-tenant environment
- Collect, parse, manage, and analyze large sets of data
- Guide data cleansing activities for legacy systems
- Define solutions to produce a detailed technical design document for conversion routines from legacy systems to Oracle EBS
- Support the functional teams in developing the migration strategy and the reconciliation procedures
- Experience in data migration from other systems to Oracle Financials R12/R11
- Strong technical knowledge of AP, AR, GL, PO, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM and Advanced Collections
- Strong in PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, SQL, SQL Loader, Alerts, Workflow and XML Publisher
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high-volume data processing in Oracle Database version 11g and 12c
- Strong knowledge of developing interfaces and conversion routines
- Experience in creation of technical design documentation
- Experience with Shell/PERL scripting
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.