Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Federal Financials - Functional Analyst - Order to Cash (O2C) & Cost Accounting
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking a highly respected Oracle Federal Financials Functional Analyst with a focus on Order to Cash (O2C) and Cost Accounting for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Management Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital region! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check.
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
- This is highly sought-after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a multi-year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
- Analyze requirements
- Responsible for Fit / Gap analysis
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents
- Design Oracle RICE-W and configure Oracle modules
- 12 years of experience in complete lifecycle of a complex Federal Oracle Application project
- Extensive experience with Federal Cost Accounting and Project Accounting within Oracle
- Experience with Oracle Order to Cash (O2C) and Cost Accounting (CA)
- Multiple project experience in Oracle Projects (PA) and Accounts Receivable (AR) areas in a leadership role
- Experience developing Functional Design documents
- Excellent communication skills – This is a customer facing role
- Knowledge of the DHS TRIO (CWMD – Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction, TSA-Transportation Security Administration and USCG – Coast Guard) Project is a plus, but not required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.