Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle EBS Application Administrator
10931 Laureate Dr San Antonio, TX 78249
The Squires Group, Inc. has a long term contract opportunity for an Oracle EBS Application Administrator to join a Federal Project in San Antonio, TX. This program is focused on integrating personnel and pay management systems in an environment that is cost-effective and adaptable for future needs. As an Oracle EBS Application Administrator, you will administer Oracle R12 Applications and manage implementation of tech arch components through the lifecycle. This is a client facing role, so your communication skills must be excellent.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Secret clearance.
- 4 years of experience with the following:
- Oracle Apps DB Administration
- Providing technical application support for Enterprise client-server/database applications
- Oracle OEM
- Oracle R12
- Experience administering Middle Tier in Oracle R12 applications
- Experience providing technical application support for Enterprise client-server/database applications
- Experience setting up and granting user administration activities
- Security+ Certification is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Secret clearance
- Understanding of Oracle Applications System Architecture and OS
- Understanding of COTS and Oracle EBS Application
- Administration experience with Oracle HCM Module
- Experience working with in DoD related systems
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
3. Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.